quarta-feira, 9 de maio de 2012

Best Feeling


Vânia Sacramento, is a good friend of mine. that always makes me laugh, with her spontaneity, in this day borned a feeling of WOW in me. and from now on this simple word let me know How WOW life is. 

(Port)

Vânia Sacramento  é uma grande amiga minha, que faz-me sempre rir com a sua espontaneidade, neste    dia nasceu em mim um sentimento de WOW, e desde então, esta pequena palavra deixa-me a saber o quão WOW é a vida. 

                                                                                                                                     
   Thank you Vãnia. 





0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life's good

I'm an Artist, a creator of images, stories and feelings that in certain way will touch your intelect, and iluminate the interest to know better and understand my way of seeing the things/situations that envolves me. with time, you will better understand a creative mind by exploring my own world.