terça-feira, 22 de maio de 2012

SONHOS


I was thinking about dreams, the power we have to explore our potential, i started to write this ideas, but i realized how better it was to draw them.

That's the result, i became a child again that wants to fly, to achieve his potencial. I'm leaving Portugal Thursday to start to live a little dream, a little beginning. We know enough  to receive with courage our dreams

(Port)

Estava a pensar à cerca dos sonhos, o poder que temos para explorar os nosso potencial, comecei por escrever, mas apercebi-me que seria melhor desenha-los.


Aqui está o resultado, voltei a ser uma criança, que quer voar, alcançar o seu potencial,  Quinta-feira parto de Portugal para começar a viver um pequeno sonho, um pequeno começo. Sabemos o suficiente para recebermos com ânimo os nossos sonhos



0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life's good

I'm an Artist, a creator of images, stories and feelings that in certain way will touch your intelect, and iluminate the interest to know better and understand my way of seeing the things/situations that envolves me. with time, you will better understand a creative mind by exploring my own world.