quinta-feira, 17 de maio de 2012

GIANT imagination



Today i had so much  fun playing around with my siblings, so i ask them to draw something Giant on a board, my little brother Tiago was really anxious  with is chairs, always asking me how big their chairs were.  in the other side my sister Miriam, she was drawing in a romantinc line their giraffes, with a big smile in her face. After that, we put it on Photoshop and together we recreat their own view of color and aesthetics. here is the result.

I really enjoy having fun with my siblings, especially when we can explore our imagination. 
Time is preciouse we need to use it with fun. 

(Port)
Bem hoje diverti-me muito a brincar com os meus irmãos, pedi-lhes para desenhar algo GRANDE no quadro, o meu irmão pequeno, o Tiago, estava muito ansioso com as suas cadeiras, perguntava-me sempre, quão grande estavam as suas cadeiras, no outro lado a minha irmã Miriam, desenhava, numa linha romântica as suas girafas, com um grande sorriso na sua cara. Depois, passei-os para Photoshop, e juntos recreamos, as suas visões das cores e estética.

Gosto muito de estar com os meus irmãos, especialmente quando podemos explorar a nossa imaginação.
O tempo é precioso, precisamos de o usar com diversão.  

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life's good

I'm an Artist, a creator of images, stories and feelings that in certain way will touch your intelect, and iluminate the interest to know better and understand my way of seeing the things/situations that envolves me. with time, you will better understand a creative mind by exploring my own world.