segunda-feira, 14 de maio de 2012

be grateful




Today i was riding my bike next to the ocean, with my  thoughts far away, all of a sudden, i heard this little kid with his 3 years old saying - "Mother, i'm so happy to be here with you today - Why my little son ? - Because i love you "  What a children can teach usSincere feelings of gratitude, and for this childnothing is more important than that. 
Sometimes it is important to become as little children.
I'm thankful for those feelings

(Port)
Hoje estava, a andar de bicicleta junto ao mar, com os pensamentos bem la no alto, de repente ouço esta pequena criança com os seus 3 anos dizendo.- "Mãe estou muito feliz por estar aqui, - Porquê filho ? - Porque te amo".
O que as crianças nos podem ensinar? sinceros sentimentos de gratidão, e para esta criança, nada é mais importante do que isto.
Por vezes é importante nos tornarmos como pequenas crianças. 


Sou grato por estes sentimentos. 

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Life's good

I'm an Artist, a creator of images, stories and feelings that in certain way will touch your intelect, and iluminate the interest to know better and understand my way of seeing the things/situations that envolves me. with time, you will better understand a creative mind by exploring my own world.